Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Could be a good deal for someone.

BMW CCA # 510252

All zhp's with gray interiors should be doused with kerosene and a flaming rat launched through the open moonroof.

No offense to any rat lovers out there.

Do you feel like this might be instigatory toward our fellow members with grey interiors?

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Schlag96 View Post
    All zhp's with gray interiors should be doused with kerosene and a flaming rat launched through the open moonroof.

No offense to any rat lovers out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Do you feel like this might be instigatory toward our fellow members with grey interiors?

Not at all. The grey interior is so plain and boring it is most commonly seen with a silver or grey exterior for grayscale overload.

Saw a 2004 Phoenix Yellow M3 for sale in the area. Low mileage, clean car. Seller states, "I special ordered this car from the factory." Has a grey interior.

Glad to be away from grey, that being said, I do have some console parts for sale for grey interior owners. Will make a parts FS thread soon.

Prospective owner, keep your eyes open :-)

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

While I do agree that straight from the factory, the grey is "way too much", I would most definitely rock a grey interior because then I would take on the project of two-toning it in similar fashion to the Natural Brown interior. If properly done, the grey could look amazing.

While not exactly two-toned like the NB interior is, Mike's (Coby Wheel) interior is an excellent example of how a grey interior could look awesome.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    While I do agree that straight from the factory, the grey is "way too much", I would most definitely rock a grey interior because then I would take on the project of two-toning it in similar fashion to the Natural Brown interior. If properly done, the grey could look amazing.

While not exactly two-toned like the NB interior is, Mike's (Coby Wheel) interior is an excellent example of how a grey interior could look awesome.
    My ///M came with the full dove grey nappa leather interior... as BP stated regarding BMW grey interior... it was "way too much" to take in. That's how I felt about my grey interior. I did consider doing a two tone project but decided that I wanted to completely change out my interior all together to the current setup I now have. Looking back, I would do the same thing again...I for one am not a fan of grey interiors and some of you already know how I really feel about this color...

I have seen some who have done the two tone grey and it does look nice but instead of keeping the grey carpeting, I for one, would rather see an all black dash/center console with black carpeting. Okay, that's my two cents worth regarding this topic

Gray certainly isn't my first choice.

With that being said I think Danes point here is how harsh the other comment came out. I personally won't buy another car with an automatic transmission because I think manual is way more fun and engaging. But because someone drives an automatic I'm not gonna cry "lolol this guy drives autotragic huehuehue burn it while you can"

Just a natural brown master race opinion.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Can we please stop referring to grey interiors as "dove grey?"

That was an e36 interior option. This grey is simply called Standartgrau. As in standard grey. Dove grey was two-toned like the NB and other colored interiors.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Gray certainly isn't my first choice.

With that being said I think Danes point here is how harsh the other comment came out. I personally won't buy another car with an automatic transmission because I think manual is way more fun and engaging. But because someone drives an automatic I'm not gonna cry "lolol this guy drives autotragic huehuehue burn it while you can"

Just a natural brown master race opinion.
    Thanks. This exactly was my point.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim