Guys/Gals,

As of about three weeks ago, I started requiring each new member pay a $10 lifetime membership fee.

The reasons for implementing this are:

1) Quality contributions of many of those signing up were few and far between. This ensures we both have skin in the game, and they really want to be a member (not that $10 is asking a lot). It really became time consuming to process all of those that joined, to only end up with 1 out of 10 quality contributing members. Each new member at a minimum is screened for location via ip address, and username searched for inappropriate posts. This somewhat ensures we (as a Mafia Family) end up with only those members that want to contribute in a respectful, mature manner.

2) 75% of those newly signed up members, only joined to sell a car. A $10 fee was required to sell your car. This membership fee takes care of that. Those that became members before the "paid" date will still need to donate to sell a vehicle. Again...it's very much appreciated.

3) It would not be fair for me to leave out the fact the monetary contribution of everyone (via membership fee's, donations, sponsorship, and affiliate advertising) really helps me pay the server fee each month.

Thank you to all the members for making this be a site that I wake up to each morning excited to serve.

I hope you guys continue to enjoy the site, as we build friendships and learn about our vehicles, on equal ground, in a friendly enviroment.

The friendliest forum on the planet!