Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Amazing photos indeed Trevor. Just curious on how you are enjoying the Canon 6D. I am currently in the market for a new camera again. Just recently got a 7D however I feel it's a tad slow compared to me normally using a buddy's 5DMII and the set up with the buttons on the newer cameras seems slightly awkward for me compared to the 5DMII.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Mont St. Michel?
    No I wasn't near there at all. The sunset was Pointe du Van on the west coast of France. It was amazing to see, hear, feel. It was so romantic that I just caressed my Canon and hugged it after I took the picture. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Amazing photos indeed Trevor. Just curious on how you are enjoying the Canon 6D. I am currently in the market for a new camera again. Just recently got a 7D however I feel it's a tad slow compared to me normally using a buddy's 5DMII and the set up with the buttons on the newer cameras seems slightly awkward for me compared to the 5DMII.
    So far I love the 6D. If you are more of a manual shooter then a 6D would be more for your use. If you like having more automatic focus points then the 7D is still better. I don't use any of those fancy functions since it chooses points for you to focus on. I just use the centre point, half press shutter to focus on it, re frame and press shutter all the way. It's fast and never get something out of focus but a 7D will focus faster with the same settings when it's bright out. The 6D has amazing low light because the full frame sensor is more than twice the size of the 7D and more sensitive with significantly lower noise. Noise on a 6D at 2,500ISO looks like a 7D at 800ISO. I can shoot at 10,000ISO and still have very usable pictures. I think the interior cathedral shots are 3,200 at 1/80th so I can still maintain a suitably sharp handheld picture and let enough light in to properly expose the shot. The 6D will focus in near darkness, accurately compared to most but it may need a second to think. If you need super high frame rate and shutter speeds for sports, then a 7D is better. GPS is nice to have if you travel a lot so your pictures always have a location tied to them and battery life is totally fine as long as you have the battery charged up every day. I always had half battery left at the end of every day. Just make sure to turn off GPS if you plan to leave the camera for a few days because it'll refresh locations every few minutes and drain the battery dry. Hopefully that helps!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Awesome shots as always!

.... but this... WOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post

IMG_1890 by Trevor Mah, on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    No I wasn't near there at all. The sunset was Pointe du Van on the west coast of France. It was amazing to see, hear, feel. It was so romantic that I just caressed my Canon and hugged it after I took the picture. LOL
    I definitely haven't done that before
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

These shots are gorgeous

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Great shots and review on the D6 & D7, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Yeah now I'm comparing the 6d and the 7d mii. Seems like the 7d mii is more of my kind of camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Excuse my French...

If your majority of pictures will be fast, uncontrollable subjects then a 7DMKii would work. If you take pics of controlled subjects where speed is not the main priority then the 6D would be preferred.

Both cameras are apples to oranges but easy to compare what you need most in a camera.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Sweet trev!
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

So be honest, does it smell like piss there like everyone else says?
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast