Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've seen several ppl here and on other forums say they had a good experience with the EAG purchase (at a premium).

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I've seen several ppl here and on other forums say they had a good experience with the EAG purchase (at a premium).
    I kinda figured that was the case. Gorgeous specimens though.
    Sold- But not forgotten
    04 Silbergrau/6MT/Silver Cube
    Silbergrau Uberlegen Ist!

This is definitely a candidate for the gear grinding thread.
    People who buy cars and don't drive them piss me off.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    This is definitely a candidate for the gear grinding thread.
    I rarely drive my ///M.....

Whaaaaa? Charlie!!! you must have some serious self control then sir! There's no way I coule stay out of it if I had one. Especially yours...
    Sold- But not forgotten
    04 Silbergrau/6MT/Silver Cube
    Silbergrau Uberlegen Ist!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I rarely drive my ///M.....
    You drive your M3 on a semi-regular basis when the weather is nice. This M3 in this thread was built 08/2005, making it over 9 years old. That is an average of just over 107 miles A YEAR! That is the equivalent of almost nothing. You drive your M3 more in one sitting since it's mostly a long trip car...

Why bother even buying the damn thing if one isn't even going to drive it...
    Last edited by az3579; 02-26-2015 at 07:26 AM. Reason: !
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

I agree with this. Put some miles on it. Having a car sit for an expended period of time is never a good thing.

What gets me is that this car isn't even collector status. It's nothing special...
    There is zero reason to not drive this one, unless the owner bought it, died right afterwards, and the family decided to sell it years later. That's the only possible reason I could think of.

Maybe the buyer's intent was to make a future secondhand car buyer happy. Hell if I know... but if someone buys this, then they are essentially given the opportunity to buy the car they may have wanted at the time but couldn't originally afford, but still be able to buy it new, now, with more income. This is essentially what I'm hoping for when it comes time to buy my F80 M3... fat chance at that, though.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by GE Geoff View Post
    Whaaaaa? Charlie!!! you must have some serious self control then sir! There's no way I coule stay out of it if I had one. Especially yours...
    Geoff, I rarely take out my ///M not because I want to save it like some of the dipshits out there.... I rarely take out my ///M because of the dipshits driving out there if that makes any sense..... the more OEM CSL parts I put into my car the more cautious I have become when driving my ///M. Last thing I need is some dipshit wrecking into my ///M because they forgot to drive their car.... That's one of the main reasons why I drive my ZHP pretty much 99% of the time over the year...

You drive your M3 on a semi-regular basis when the weather is nice.
    This is true BP.... I have to ensure all fluids have cycled throughout the car....and as you know it is a serious BMW crime not to take it out to enjoy it!

This M3 in this thread was built 08/2005, making it over 9 years old. That is an average of just over 107 miles A YEAR! That is the equivalent of almost nothing.
    I agree here....this owner is not truly enjoying this car.....there's absolutely no way a person can honestly say they are enjoying a car they practically never drive unless they have another car like this. There have been people who have two E46 M3 CSLs..... one to drive all the time and the other just to collect them. Yes, this is true....in that case the owner is truly enjoying all the CSL goodness since they have two. For those normal drivers where they only have one M3, not the case....I just don't see how...

You drive your M3 more in one sitting since it's mostly a long trip car...
    Yes, compared to the owner of the M3 you're talking about this is true.... at least for the little time I actually take out my M3, you know I'm enjoying every minute/mile of driving it Since picking up my ZHP and modding the heck out of it, I have averaged less than 3,000 miles/yr on my ///M....

Why bother even buying the damn thing if one isn't even going to drive it...
    totally agree with you on this BP.....

... I started my M for about 4 minutes yesterday.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast