Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    looks good, william!

(and i'm jealous of your spring weather!)
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Lookin' good
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Looks awesome... I think you picked right colored wheels too... This is the set up i want have down the line so I'm interested to see what u have to say...
    Thanks! I'm still a little unsure if I should have gone with Hyper Silver because it's a classic look, but I really like Hyper Black so far and am very happy with my choice. I'm excited to see how it looks in the bright sun, today's overcast wasn't great lighting. I should say that on the ride back from the shop the car didn't tramline anymore than the car did before which was one of my big fears having so much rubber up front. I did notice a slight increase in ride comfort although the ride home isn't particularly bumpy. I think I need another alignment though given the change in rubber width, anyone know for sure?

Also, the pictures don't do the wheels justice. The wheels look small on the car in the photos, but they look anything but small in person. Not sure why that is, maybe it has to do with my iPhone's lens.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    looks good, william!

(and i'm jealous of your spring weather!)
    Appreciate it! And you can have my stupid rain, all of it! We were teased briefly with sunny and 60F weather, but then it went away in favor of moisture. Can't wait for warmer spring weather.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I think I need another alignment though given the change in rubber width, anyone know for sure?
    I don't think you need to get an alignment. The change in tires and rims shouldn't affect the alignment settings I think...

But if you have the free lifetime alignment and haven't done it in a while go for it, It's better to get rid of any issues now when your tires are new... I have to shell out $150 for it cause my only option is to go to the dealership so I think twice before I take it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Looks awesome William!! You'll find out soon what the hyper silver looks like on mine but I think the hb definitely works for yours! Perfect in between silver and anthracite.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Also, the pictures don't do the wheels justice. The wheels look small on the car in the photos, but they look anything but small in person. Not sure why that is, maybe it has to do with my iPhone's lens.
    yeah, 17's always look smaller in pictures - not sure why that is!

Appreciate it! And you can have my stupid rain, all of it! We were teased briefly with sunny and 60F weather, but then it went away in favor of moisture. Can't wait for warmer spring weather.
    haha. i'd take rain over snow - it also means warmer ambient temps!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Like the APEX wheels and it looks good......but less ZHPish.....135s are a favorite of mine!

Frank W.

Present
    2003 BMW 530iA Saphirschwarz Metallic

Past
    2006 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Silbergrau Metallic
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive35i ///M-Sport Mineralgrau Metallic
    2011 BMW 328i 6MT ///M-Sport Alpenweiss
    1999 BMW ///M Roadster Estorilblau Metallic

plus an assortment of VW, Honda, Mazda, Chevrolet, Nissan, Toyota, and others over the years

Those look real great William! Mine showed up today wanted to go with hyper black but was not disappointed with the look of satin black looks real clean
    Z4M FCAB's , M3 Strut Bar , Front Shock Tower Reinforcement Plates , M3 Engine Mounts , ECS Black Kidney Grilles , Satin Black Apex ARC-8 17" x 8.5" Squared set up, Alcantara Coby wrap w/ Blue stitching

I like the hyper black...looks good on dark colored cars.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

The new wheels look great! Love the hyper black on OB.

18x9 ET 42 Apex EC-7's / BC Racing BR Type Coilovers / GruppeM Intake
    ECS SS Brake Lines / Coby Wheel Wrap w/ Tri-Stitch / 35% Tint / BavSound Stage 1 / Stett Intake Boots / OE Euro Clears

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I don't think you need to get an alignment. The change in tires and rims shouldn't affect the alignment settings I think...

But if you have the free lifetime alignment and haven't done it in a while go for it, It's better to get rid of any issues now when your tires are new... I have to shell out $150 for it cause my only option is to go to the dealership so I think twice before I take it...
    Where does one get these magical lifetime alignments? I would probably abuse the shit out of it haha

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Looks awesome William!! You'll find out soon what the hyper silver looks like on mine but I think the hb definitely works for yours! Perfect in between silver and anthracite.
    Yeah, post pics when you get yours in and mounted! Hyper Silver will definitely look good on Imola Stephen's looks great in his review thread here: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-5-quot-review

Really it looks factory, which is one of the best compliments I can give.

I plan to post an impression thread once everyone here gets a few hundred miles on their APEXes.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    yeah, 17's always look smaller in pictures - not sure why that is!

haha. i'd take rain over snow - it also means warmer ambient temps!
    Who knows why, apart from the obvious downsize from 18" to 17". But I'll take real life looks over pics any day!

And true, I don't want snow anymore, but I want it to be sunny spring already!

Quote Originally Posted by fw_fw View Post
    Like the APEX wheels and it looks good......but less ZHPish.....135s are a favorite of mine!
    I love the 135s. If they weighed about 10 lbs less I wouldn't have felt the need to get the APEXes because I really think they embody the car, stylistically. But they weigh too much for my tastes. I'll still hold onto them though.

Quote Originally Posted by MtechJon View Post
    Those look real great William! Mine showed up today wanted to go with hyper black but was not disappointed with the look of satin black looks real clean
    Thanks! I think Satin Black will look great on Silver Gray, it's a nice accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I like the hyper black...looks good on dark colored cars.
    Agreed! I want to see them in bright sunlight because they definitely change hue with different light. Regardless, I love them, I repeatedly went out and just look at them this evening...

Quote Originally Posted by Jconlin16 View Post
    The new wheels look great! Love the hyper black on OB.
    Thanks! There aren't many OB people here, and the only one with ARC-8s I think is Otter who doesn't post very often. I actually consulted with him when I first saw his car with Anthracite ARC-8s.

Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast