Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another member from Georgia

Hey yall! My name is Joe. Im not a future ZHP owner, but am fond of them.

I purchased my silbergrau beauty as a birthday gift to myself (turned 25 and after having several friends showing off their own e46 I had to get one.)

Shes not a ZHP but a ZPP. I purchased her with 122k miles with unfortunately zero records (dealer) but I couldnt pass up the awesome condition of this e46. She is a 6spd and looked to be one of the best maintained cars I could have found.

Granted since owning her, I had to do several things such as diff seals, diff mounts, engine mounts, rear main seal, clutch (UUC singlemass with m5 clutch disc). I have a few things I have to do like Oil filter housing seal and a new valve cover as my gasket was replaced and is already seeping in 4k miles. I also have a vanos issue on the cross over rpm (slight stutter like the car doesnt know what cam profile to follow.)

Otherwise I absolutely love the car. I put a magnaflow exhaust on the car that I got from a very good friend, which sounds awesome except for the high rpm exhaust howl.

I am friends with theothersawyer on here, and if you have seen, he has mentioned his detailer friend. That would be me. I make cars shiney for a living, but I am not here to peddle my business, just to give tips and insight into detailing if anyone is so inclined to ask.

Thanks for reading, cant wait to see what the "family" here has in store for me.

Welcome. I have a SG myself. Beautiful color

-Holden

Welcome. Beautiful.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

We don't accept non-ZHP or non-Imola here! Leave now! :P

Just kidding! Glad you finally joined!

Hey Joe! Welcome aboard!
    (detail my car)
    2006 330cic ZHP - Mystic Blue Metallic, AT, 72k
    2012 Mazda 3i Hatchback
    1978 Suzuki GS750E

Welcome and nice looking car and picture locations.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Welcome! Always loved the Mtech 1's.

Welcome to the forum. Your E46 looks great!

-Brettski

Beautiful car, I noticed the clear tails, you thinking of getting the matching sides and fronts, would look even better!
    05 Imola zhp, leather package, 191k miles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast