Lets see if I can explain this problem coherently. About 2 weeks ago, I had my rear tires replaced with identical Pirelli P-zero's. When I left the shop I could immediately tell something was "off" with the handling, but I figured maybe the new tires needed a few miles to break in. I made it about 2 miles on the freeway and noticed that the steering felt a bit too quick. It felt like both wheel's had a huge amount of toe-out and it was difficult to even drive a straight line. So I decided to turn around and go back to the tire shop. I took the next 40mph off-ramp at no more than 40-50 mph and felt the wheels turn but the body just rolled into the corner and plowed towards the outside. The DSC lights lit up as thankfully the car basically slammed on the brakes to keep me from understeering right into the wall. I was pretty pissed at this point as before I visited the tire shop, the car handled just fine. I went in there and explained what I experienced and the guy thought I was crazy and insisted they hadn't touched anything but the rear tires. We looked the car over real well and they noticed that the rear tires were a bit overinflated, so they took some air out, went for a drive and everything seemed to be fine. a couple days later the problem was back and stayed pretty consistent. I tried messing with air pressure etc, to no avail. I had ordered some strut tower reinforcement plates previously and just installed them last night, and while I was down there I figured I'd try tweaking the tie-rods a bit and toe-in a bit more. Sure enough... Voila!! the car handled like new, tracked staright,no body roll, just great! Good news right? well... no I decided to celebrate my new, awesome handling car by going for a spirited drive and sure enough, about half way through, it started again. The whole car feels like its on leaf springs and any attempt to Go around a corner quickly is met with the car plowing to the outside and the DSC slamming on the brakes. Ok, now here's the really strange part... I immediately figured something was wrong with my tie rods and they just couldn't hold an alignment but then, I'm on the freeway for 15 minutes and the car is cured again, no body roll no pulling right or left, just perfect. :eyecrazy

Right now Im leaning towards something being wrong with either the power steering or the adaptive steering. Anyone else have any insight?

Cliffs: Car handles like poop...randomly.

Car currently has 100,000 miles, with new control arms, CAB's and endlinks.