Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

AA Supercharger vs Technique Tuning Turbo

So I have always wanted to boost the power on my ZHP and I happen to be doing some searching which lead me to find a sale price of $5300 for the AA level 2 supercharger. Seems like a great deal and it puts up some nice power at an estimated 400+ HP. http://thmotorsports.com/i-1977461.aspx

I have not been considering going with a supercharger just because I was originally thinking of turbo. http://www.techniquetuning.com/e46zhpman.html

But its extra money with 75+ HP less. Just curious if anyone has been able to compare these kits on installed cars or has any experience?

I don't know too much about FI kits for our cars. I have heard of AA, but in all cases isn't it expected that you also alter the headers and exhaust system? That's an expense to consider.

The other one I'm familiar with and would love to have is the ESS TS2 kit: http://esstuning.com/m54b30-twin-screw-stage-2-ts2/

I was hoping someone with FI installed on their zhp would reply. I'm sure there are a few people who have done FI on the forum.

Yes there are a few that have done FI.
    FYI both ESS and Technique tuning heyday for the e46 is over. They have limited quantities left. When I talked to Nick G at Bimmerfest last year, he said he had enough parts left for about 12 turbo kits...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Yes there are a few that have done FI.
    FYI both ESS and Technique tuning heyday for the e46 is over. They have limited quantities left. When I talked to Nick G at Bimmerfest last year, he said he had enough parts left for about 12 turbo kits...
    Oh really? That is surprising for me, I figured the kits consisted of all off the shelf parts with the only true custom part being the tune or software. I guess that is not the case.

TT turbo kit has custom tubing and exhaust manifold plus the tune you get with it is matched to his parts
    ESS TS has custom twin screw housing... Takes the place of the stock intake manifold
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Good to know. Thanks for clarifying that.

I think I'll always prefer SC to a Turbo, not sure why though. Maybe I like burning through tanks of gas more frequently or something.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.