Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome!!!

Welcome stranger!

I think you're going to dig it around here.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Welcome home.

Sent from an S6 Edge
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thank you for the welcome.

Good to see you here Mike! Hope you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by SCA View Post
    Thank you for the welcome.

Good to see you here Mike! Hope you are well.
    Doing well, Sean. I've been blessed more than I deserve, so thanks for asking.

Good to hear you're on the prowl for a ZHP. I still get pangs of regret every now and then for selling my old IR/NB amigo, but it went to the good home of a member here on the board and I even got to see it again last May during the Mafia Family Meeting in Cincinnati. And speaking of that, the next gig is going to be in your home state so hopefully I'll have a chance to actually meet you (and maybe even your handsome son) if you can make that get together.

In the meantime, best wishes in your search to secure a ZHP. This is definitely the best place to find it bar none. Plus a fantastic place to learn all about taking care of it from a great group of people willing to share information.

Prost! And good luck.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12