Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 52 of 278 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    I think high end sports cars pull off orange flawlessly. But, again, I like bright colors.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I think high end sports cars pull off orange flawlessly. But, again, I like bright colors.
    I agree that the right sports car can pull off orange. Not that it's high end, but I'll find a pic of my orange 240Z from back in the day and post it... it pulled off orange well, and I'm not that into bright colors. Black is my favorite car color (in you've happened to notice from my posts. :-) )
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I dream of an orange car...Gawd that e92M is so hot!

So Mattias parks like a fuggin champ.

And Porsche drivers are limp-wristed...LOL
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

drove by me, my wallet thought about suicide...

2007 E90 328i, 2014 Jettak MKVI 1.8T

Dude....I appreciate the effort to get that pic. Very nice catch.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Man, I want a Porsche someday

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Porsche's are away and by far one of the most incredible cars I have driven. My buddies 775 HP 997 is tuned by a place here in Phoenix called Evoms. They are also the only US distributor of the Gumpert Apollo. Last year they took inventory of the very first Gumpert Apollo. I was able to see it in person. It actually had a plaque on the door that said "001". Pretty awesome. I am pretty sure that if I had some nice disposable funds, I would own one of these.

Here is the Evoms owner, hitting 234.6 at Mayhem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQGprL2lsc

And of course a Porsche SUV that would put the X5M in its rear view mirror
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVHG70y9CLw
    I know a bunch of guys that work at Evoms and they used to have a monthly bbq and dyno (any car). After they kitted out this Cayenne Turbo S with HUGE turbos(i am not joking about this, the new turbos barely fit back in the engine bay) and software, exhaust, etc.. they gave people rides in it. Man, that thing is so crazy fast, its scary

I really have no idea what I am doing

Someone buy this NOW. haaa

http://www.evoms.com/evo/Pages/EVOCARSFORSALE_GT2.asp

I can vouch for the previous owner. Great guy, he's a doctor that works in Chandler

haaa you can see the Gumpert Apollo's rear end in that pic

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    Someone buy this NOW. haaa

http://www.evoms.com/evo/Pages/EVOCARSFORSALE_GT2.asp

I can vouch for the previous owner. Great guy, he's a doctor that works in Chandler

haaa you can see the Gumpert Apollo's rear end in that pic
    Pretty car.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

The EVOMS guys drove up with a semi trailer full of modded Porsches for one of Cars and Coffee events last year and then joined us at a local dragstrip where some of the fastest Porsches were in the 10's. Great bunch of guys and some seriously fast cars.

Page 52 of 278 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast