Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    One way of looking at it is that if both fronts have the problem, it's probably a good thing. If someone else drives your car, there's way less of a chance that the person would damage your door trim by just letting go of the seatbelt and having it fly back with force. Same goes for passengers. Most non-car people won't pay any attention to your door trim, so if the seatbelt doesn't fly back, you don't have to worry about your door trim!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    One way of looking at it is that if both fronts have the problem, it's probably a good thing. If someone else drives your car, there's way less of a chance that the person would damage your door trim by just letting go of the seatbelt and having it fly back with force. Same goes for passengers. Most non-car people won't pay any attention to your door trim, so if the seatbelt doesn't fly back, you don't have to worry about your door trim!
    This is true. However, anyone that's sitting shotgun knows me, and if someone knows me, they sure know how I am with this car, haha. Any passengers that misbehave know that its immediate grounds for the ejecto-seat to be deployed...

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Quote Originally Posted by 09mageec View Post
    This is true. However, anyone that's sitting shotgun knows me, and if someone knows me, they sure know how I am with this car, haha. Any passengers that misbehave know that its immediate grounds for the ejecto-seat to be deployed...
    Good luck explaining this to co-workers when you're going out to lunch...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

How annoying is it?? haha
    It drives me insane!

I remember us having a discussion about this several years ago but can't find the thread. Someone was saying that you have to be very careful what product you put on your belt (so it keeps its' integrity/strength) and I too remember woolite.

I did it at the time and it helped a lot.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    I remember us having a discussion about this several years ago but can't find the thread. Someone was saying that you have to be very careful what product you put on your belt (so it keeps its' integrity/strength) and I too remember woolite.

I did it at the time and it helped a lot.
    It's not a matter of cleaning the belt per se, though you should do that as well. You have to take out the retractor assembly and clean it.

Sent from my LG V10 on Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Droopy Seat Belts

This is what i'm thinking of doing this weekend BP. On a side note, anyone know if Autozone/AdvanceAuto carries non-marring pry tools, or know who carries them in store? I want to do my auxiliary unit this weekend and I would prefer not to have to order a set just yet.

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

This is what i'm thinking of doing this weekend BP. On a side note, anyone know if Autozone/AdvanceAuto carries non-marring pry tools, or know who carries them in store? I want to do my auxiliary unit this weekend and I would prefer not to have to order a set just yet.

Harbor Freight has them - a set is like $5-6.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

PERFECT!! There is a Harbor Freight right down the road. I dont know why I didnt think of that! Thanks BP

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast