Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Great job, that 3m kit is really good. I used it on my dad's truck (and they were horrible), and they came out looking brand new.

I forgot to mention that I had the dealer do a full used car inspection on my Porsche just to see whether or not they could find anything that New Country Porsche didn't. There were only 3 items listed:

1. side marker light bulb
    2. recommend a new set of rear tires
    3. perform a 4-wheel alignment

I reused the OE white bulbs when I swapped out the original yellow side markers for the new clear ones. This was done after I purchased my Porsche.

The rear tires weren't worn out but they were Michelin Pilot Sport tires and the front were Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The dealer recommend that I get a new set of Pilot Super Sports to go with what I had in front. Problem is that they are not available until September (9/30/16) in my 305/30 ZR19 size

The 4-wheel alignment was recommended once I have PSSs mounted on my rear wheels...

Other than that, there was nothing else the mechanics could find wrong with my car. Every system checked out perfect - as expected My service advisor told me that their mechanics said to her that my Porsche was in perfect shape (good as new) and that I was lucky to have found such a fine car I can now enjoy my Porsche ownership going forward...

Spider-Man aproved!

Love it! Car is looking good!

That's good peace of mind, eh Charlie?... especially on a car like that..
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

+1. No surprises hiding on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Great job, that 3m kit is really good. I used it on my dad's truck (and they were horrible), and they came out looking brand new.
    very cool. i need to try that on the tank...

and nice work, charlie!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Thanks everyone! It is nice when you have two different dealers telling you that your car is in perfect shape...gives you the confidence that you won't have any major issues for the life of the car as long as you treat it with the respect and care it deserves

It is comical to see the mileage differences in fleet of German auto's in your signature picture.

Great news from the dealer as well. I hope you enjoyed a few treats while waiting for the car at the dealer. They looked great!
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post
    It is comical to see the mileage differences in fleet of German auto's in your signature picture.

Great news from the dealer as well. I hope you enjoyed a few treats while waiting for the car at the dealer. They looked great!
    I don't get the humor of what you're saying Patrick.... :/

Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast