No longer need this and I'll be honest I could use a little cash right now (not working at the moment).

Purchased about a year ago from BP here (he is one of the resident coding gurus here if you don't already know).

He had it all set up for me to run programs like PA Soft, INPA and NCS Expert (and more).

I also have the OBDII cable for PA Soft - BMW Scanner, as well as a DCAN cable for other coding (which I never used and forgot to snap a pic of).

As for the actual computer it's in great shape (everything works normally), BP made sure it was set up with enough power and all of that to run all of these programs and such (please excuse me I don't have the specifics off hand) and I just added a second lith-ion battery to it this summer as the last time I used the original it seemed to drain just a little faster than I thought was normal. Both are included along with the power cable charger which recharges FAST.

All the software is included along with some hardware discs for the cables and a thumb drive with some backups of the drivers.

Asking $150 obo plus shipping (figure $20) and any fees if using PayPal.

Thanks guys!