Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Yeah I know. Problem is I need some changes in my life right now. Home ownership and financial stability for the future have taken a back seat to me "having fun" with cars in the past. There will be another time and place for it but starting a new job where I am 75% paid on commission sales is tough right now and it takes several months to get my pipeline going to making good money. I need to let this become steady, build back up my savings and reserve funds and start contributing my full 6% to a 401k and IRA instead of buying wheels and superchargers.
    I'm turning 35 in 2 weeks and just need to start acting like it instead of feeling like I need to make up for a rough childhood with adult toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Psh...fiscal responsibility is greatly overrated.

Good luck in your search though!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    What's the legal limit for tint there?
    Pretty sure it's 35%, but you NEVER get hassled for it here. Also we're a no-front-plate state, no safety inspection state, and smog checks are once every 4 years, take about 3 minutes, and a nasty smokestack from Youngstown would pass with flying colors.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Pretty sure it's 35%, but you NEVER get hassled for it here. Also we're a no-front-plate state, no safety inspection state, and smog checks are once every 4 years, take about 3 minutes, and a nasty smokestack from Youngstown would pass with flying colors.
    I know my M3 with no cats passed with flying colors lol

Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    I know my M3 with no cats passed with flying colors lol

What are they even inspecting at that point? That the exhaust is not too clean?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    What are they even inspecting at that point? That the exhaust is not too clean?
    Only 2 things from what I can tell - a fuel cap pressure test, and an OBD readiness test. That's it. They don't pull the hood, don't sniff the exhaust. Not sure when the quit the latter, my first inspections here included a sniffer, but not the last few.

We really need to nix this program, it's stupid at this point. Arizona would be much better served by converting these state-run smog stations into safety inspection stations, and having some sort of annual inspection. I'm sick of people driving around with lights burned out or horrendously mis-aimed, knobby tires sticking out 4 inches past fenders (which is a good way to break a bunch of windshields here, we're already the capital of windshield damage), various body parts hanging off the car, etc etc.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Only 2 things from what I can tell - a fuel cap pressure test, and an OBD readiness test. That's it. They don't pull the hood, don't sniff the exhaust. Not sure when the quit the latter, my first inspections here included a sniffer, but not the last few.

We really need to nix this program, it's stupid at this point. Arizona would be much better served by converting these state-run smog stations into safety inspection stations, and having some sort of annual inspection. I'm sick of people driving around with lights burned out or horrendously mis-aimed, knobby tires sticking out 4 inches past fenders (which is a good way to break a bunch of windshields here, we're already the capital of windshield damage), various body parts hanging off the car, etc etc.
    Be careful what you ask for, I understand the problem but annual inspection makes the station more likely to nit pick hoping you will bring it back for service even if its borderline.

Hahaha

Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Be careful what you ask for, I understand the problem but annual inspection makes the station more likely to nit pick hoping you will bring it back for service even if its borderline.
    I agree with Kevin. There are far too many cars on the road that shouldn't be, even here in CT.
    I don't really mind them nit-picking about important stuff. But, in the example that Shawn gave me (maybe a couple of years ago)... fog lights? Really? They aren't critical to anything and not even every car has them, yet they wouldn't let him pass only because the car had the option and they didn't work. Give me a break.

All the important stuff though - a brake light bulb out, tires that are at the minimum, a misaligned headlight, cracked windshield - I'm all for nitpicking on these things. They are safety items that affect the operation (and visibility) of a motor vehicle.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I agree with Kevin. There are far too many cars on the road that shouldn't be, even here in CT.
    I don't really mind them nit-picking about important stuff. But, in the example that Shawn gave me (maybe a couple of years ago)... fog lights? Really? They aren't critical to anything and not even every car has them, yet they wouldn't let him pass only because the car had the option and they didn't work. Give me a break.

All the important stuff though - a brake light bulb out, tires that are at the minimum, a misaligned headlight, cracked windshield - I'm all for nitpicking on these things. They are safety items that affect the operation (and visibility) of a motor vehicle.
    I failed because my brand new headlight lenses did not have a d.o.t. stamp and my foglights didn't shut off when the high beams came on.

I failed because my brand new headlight lenses did not have a d.o.t. stamp and my foglights didn't shut off when the high beams came on.
    That's crazy. Are they khoalty lenses ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast