Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This happened Again! On the way back from Bimmerfest

So I broke another wheel on the way back from Bimmerfest. This is the third wheel that has cracked in the spokes. I thought it was because the originals saw a lot of track time but this one was a new wheel. IDK I think that maybe they heated the wheels too much during the powder coating process and turned the wheels into butter. This happened on 295 going over a bridge. That shouldn't of damaged them like that. I had the twins with me too. I was stuck on the side of the road for over an hour because the stock lug wrench is too shallow to fit over the studs. A lot of cars from the event passed me but no one stopped to help.

I'm done with Breyton wheels. I've got thousands invested in the these wheels and the custom powder coating. I'm pretty depressed about it. I stuck with them because they looked so damn good on my car but now they are all going to be scrapped
    Looks like l'll be getting VMR 703 in hyper black when I can afford them. Until then, the car will be sitting in the garage... Probably for a long time.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Damn sorry to hear. when i was rocking some 540 m wheels I kept cracking them until I decided to get bbs lm reps

Bummer Rob, you cant file a claim with them? Wheels shouldn't break like that.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Bummer Rob, you cant file a claim with them? Wheels shouldn't break like that.

Sent from my GS3.
    When I researched on the Internet, I didn't find anyone that had them cracking in the spokes. I did find people with them cracking in the barrel. Breyton will blame the powder coater and the powder coater will blame Breyton.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Doesn't hurt to try though. Would hate to see you get screwed.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Doesn't hurt to try though. Would hate to see you get screwed.

Sent from my GS3.
    Yea you're right, doesn't hurt to try. I'm just sick of my car right now. I don't even feel like touching it right now.... I also noticed that one of my new CF mirror shells is de-laminating. Turner will RMA it but now I have to disassemble all of that shit again.
    H&R sport springs,

You have got to be kidding me, man...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Rob, so sorry. I saw a guy admiring your wheels and warned that two had broken previously. They do look hot though.

Ugh. Sorry Rob.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yea I'm hoping that the VMR 703 in hyper black will be close to the look I had with the Breytons
    H&R sport springs,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast