Fellow Family Members,

I just wanted to give you a quick download on how the site performed 2016. Performance metrics are not the sole goal here, as what we're really after is that tight bond between BMW owners, but the metrics do yield interesting information. We had our bumps in the road toward the end of the year due to a hybrid malware attack, but that has been resolved and mitigated and we as a team are much smarter moving forward.

Overall, many of the numbers for site visits, page hits, and unique visitors were down (not concerning), but again we are interested in quality membership and quality content. I appreciate what we have now, and look forward to building upon it in the future.

On to the numbers:

Most popular month of the year = March

Most popular day of the week = Tuesday

Most popular time of the day = 0800

So if your looking for your buddy who hasn't been around in a while, your best bet is checkin on a March Tuesday at 0800....haha

Most popular searched key = zhp (of course)

Most popular searched for key phrase = zhp mafia (of course)

Visit duaration = Short (people hit the site, get what they want, then leave, other then the faithful hard core members. Fine by me)

The country visiting the site the most = United States (though the Russkies were 4th)

Most used OS = Windows

Most used browser = Google Chrome

Again, I appreciate the support throughout the year and some items we have to look forward to are:

- Continuing to support the affiliate advertisers of this site.

- Support of the www.cafepress.com/zhpmafia store for your local zhpmafia wares.

- Upgrading the site to the latest VBulletin version available: 4.2.3 Patch Level 2.

- Quarterly photography contests.

- Annual meet up (Small meetup organization for maintenance is endorsed and encouraged).

- Secret Santa?

And last but certainly not least, I look forward to the site continuing to be the most friendly BMW forum on the planet. Keep up the mature, content filled discussions, invite people who you think would be great additions to the Family, and be safe.

One last shout out: THANK YOU TO ALL MEMBERS WHO SUPPORTED THE SITE IN 2016. YOUR UNSELFISH GRATITUDE WAS UNPARALLELED AND IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

DW