Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    No, This was the aluminum racing jack. The other one is a trolly jack I got on sale, which is now leaking fluid. I suggest you all return your cheap chinese jack and cough up an extra $30 and go to costco or sears.

I just got the Pittsburgh 3 ton heavy duty jack from Harbor Freight on sale for 79.99 last weekend. It's not the racing jack, but it just fits underneath the jack pad so I got the clearance. The lifting range starts at 5" so it just makes it. Plus I needed the 3 ton capacity because the wife's XC90 is a heavy one, real heavy.

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...t?q=floor+jack

Cool still on sale folks!

Edit: My car is stock so it's not lowered, if it was lowered this jack would NOT fit underneath.

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    You cannot do suspension/brake work with ramps.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Always one step ahead of me Dane. Good point.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

What kind of Jack would a Newjack jack, if a Newjack could jack Jack?
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by HaloArchive View Post
    No, This was the aluminum racing jack. The other one is a trolly jack I got on sale, which is now leaking fluid. I suggest you all return your cheap chinese jack and cough up an extra $30 and go to costco or sears.
    Gotcha.....thanks. If I had a Costco anywhere nearby I would definitely go with theirs but the closest one is probably 400 miles away in Billings or the Twin Cities. Sears jacks don't sound much better than HF jacks these days judging by the reviews on their website. Plus on the one I bought and returned the handle wouldn't lay flat enough to reach the rear diff support. It's just hard to find a good jack these days for a decent price that isn't Chinese made.

Barry

They just built a Tractor Supply by my house (Opened on Jan 9th, 2012). Strolled in there yesterday to see what they had....and Boom!

= No shipping...hehe

Anyways...thought I would mention if you guys had a Tractor Supply near you.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I love TSC. Back when I was heavy into the fab world, TSC was my go-to for hardware. They sell everything by the pound, including grade 8. Best prices by lightyears.

Yeah...I saw that. Welders! Check. Torches! Check. Georgia Boots! Check.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice! Just found a TSC about 35 minutes away.

It is on the weekend agenda.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Nice! Just found a TSC about 35 minutes away.

It is on the weekend agenda.
    Ha! Good sleuthing.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast