Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What does your car do to piss you off?

I just put in the a new window regulator on my passenger front side. I go for a test drive in the nice weather, go to roll down my driver side window and hear multiple crunches in both directions.....

I really have no idea what I am doing

It used to have auto wipers - that pissed me off. I had them eradicated.

My side mirrors are getting a rust-like something in the bottoms of them on the reflective part. That pisses me off. It happened on my 323i as well.

It doesn't have a force field around it to stop dings, scratches, and general idiocy from damaging it. That pisses me off.

My front MTech II is peppered from highway driving. That pisses me off. But that's not really the car's fault, so I'll let it slide.

Oh, this one's the worst: when I hit "auto" for the climate to get to a temperature, no matter what the ambient temp or the desired temp, the friggin' thing turns on the AC. That REALLY pisses me off. I have to move my G-D finger 3.5 inches to the right to hit the AC button! That pisses me off!
    - Marc

The double-pull to open doors pisses me off.
    FM (weak channels) getting scratchy as soon as i turn on the defroster pisses me off
    chrome strips on the rear deck Hk speakers being reflected on the rear window seen through the rear view mirror piss me off
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

You can have the dealer get rid of that.
    - Marc

which one?
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Automatic Lights.

Going into and out of tunnels will trigger then. Instant on/off is never good for HID bulbs

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

There is a buzz/rattle coming SOMEWHERE from beneath my front passenger seat, but for the life of me, I cannot source it.

Also, the 2800-3000rpm shudder. And the CDV. Other than those, she's near perfect.

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    which one?
    The lock thing.

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Automatic Lights.

Going into and out of tunnels will trigger then. Instant on/off is never good for HID bulbs
    ???? My car has an option for automatic lights (turned all the way to the left) and manual lights (vertical). Is that different on the Z4?
    - Marc

Everything about my car pisses me off...Especially when one minute it runs fine then it doesn't I'm due for a Fuel filter and possibly a new pump

And I hate not having a tow hook cover...Didn't come with one, and I'm not going to pay $50 to have it painted...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    ???? My car has an option for automatic lights (turned all the way to the left) and manual lights (vertical). Is that different on the Z4?
    Nope. It's just like it.

On my E46 it didn't have any option for automatic lights...and I liked it that way. This whole automatic headlight thing just teases me

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast