Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    I'm in central jersey (mercer county) literally a minute off of exit 8 NJTP. I'm thinking of leaving between 9 and 10, taking my time, puttering around down there until I can check into my hotel, then getting to Dane's when he told us to get there.

Edit - when I say "puttering around down there" I mean "spend hours in the yankee candle store which is a veritable amusement park of scented goodness and indoor snowing." In case you weren't sure...
    I know where that is. I used to do some networking for a group of Lawers up there at my last job. Depending on how fast you drive, we won't be that far apart. I'm down near exit 2. Maybe we should swap numbers over PM?

My wife is addicted to Yankee Candles, she buys a whole bunch of little ones and makes me sniff and guess the scent. We've got a whole cabinet full in the basement LOL
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Well I'm down for meeting up with y'all on I-95...I get off of work around 3 pm on Fridays. Need to get home and grab a shower before heading out. Car will be packed Thursday night. I live off of 95 so literally I could probably catch you if you make it to exit 77 around 4
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I know where that is. I used to do some networking for a group of Lawers up there at my last job. Depending on how fast you drive, we won't be that far apart. I'm down near exit 2. Maybe we should swap numbers over PM?

My wife is addicted to Yankee Candles, she buys a whole bunch of little ones and makes me sniff and guess the scent. We've got a whole cabinet full in the basement LOL
    I'll shoot you a PM.

I went in the williamsburg yankee candle store with some friends. We played the blind sniff and guess game for way too long for grown men to be playing the blind sniff and guess game. Way too long. Children were looking at us like, "Alright, we get it, you think this game is fun. Move on."
    - Marc

I'm in central jersey (mercer county) literally a minute off of exit 8 NJTP. I'm thinking of leaving between 9 and 10, taking my time, puttering around down there until I can check into my hotel, then getting to Dane's when he told us to get there.

Edit - when I say "puttering around down there" I mean "spend hours in the yankee candle store which is a veritable amusement park of scented goodness and indoor snowing." In case you weren't sure...
    Yeah...that place is insane with candle smelliness.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'll shoot you a PM.

I went in the williamsburg yankee candle store with some friends. We played the blind sniff and guess game for way too long for grown men to be playing the blind sniff and guess game. Way too long. Children were looking at us like, "Alright, we get it, you think this game is fun. Move on."
    Hahaha! ok, well, now I know for sure that you're a guy .... I wasn't sure there for a sec.
    Last edited by Sockethead; 06-02-2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: no offence, really!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I'd love to leave in that timeframe, but I'd be sitting in traffic for 2 hours on the way down there, plus the amount of time it takes to actually get to that part of the turnpike...

This is proving much more difficult than I imagined. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I'd love to leave in that timeframe, but I'd be sitting in traffic for 2 hours on the way down there, plus the amount of time it takes to actually get to that part of the turnpike...

don't sweat it... we'll all figure it out... CT traffic sucks... been stuck in it many times going to the Vinyard...
    H&R sport springs,

Not trying to cause you stress Botond, its just work the day before throws it off. If you guys want to run out on your planned time that's cool I will catch up at some point.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Whitexi View Post
    Not trying to cause you stress Botond, its just work the day before throws it off. If you guys want to run out on your planned time that's cool I will catch up at some point.
    I'm working on Thursday as well; I'm going to get home after a full day, take a 4-hour powernap, and wanted to be out by then. That may change now since nobody seems to be available at the time.

I'm considering splitting this up into two groups; those that want to leave at a normal morning time, and those that want to get there by the normal morning time.
    I for one cannot sit in traffic; it is the equivalent to force feeding highly sugary desserts to someone with diabetes; it will not end well. Of course, someone else will have to head up the later-timeframe group...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

and those that want to get there by the normal morning time.
    I for one cannot sit in traffic; it is the equivalent to force feeding highly sugary desserts to someone with diabetes; it will not end well. Of course, someone else will have to head up the later-timeframe group...
    Regardless of what time people arrive in the greater Williamsburg area, DW has politely suggested that people not arrive before the posted 1700 time.

Just want to make sure that is clear so we don't have people showing up before things are prepared.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast