Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AC Schnitzer roof spoiler

Any one have this on their car? I just ordered a trunk lip and roof spoiler. Just curious for roof

Hmmm... I haven't seen one around here xtremcro...

Looking forward to pics when you get it. Some of the shots of cars I've seen are zooming away or from impossible angles to make an opinion on how they look. Here's one that I saw popped up on e46fanatics:

You planning on color matching or going black or something else entirely?

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

I've seen one in person. It's 'OK', depending on what other visuals you have on your car. It could look good if you match it with the right visual mods, but usually looks out of place on a completely stock car.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

It will be color matched. And only other mod is clear corners. R/c/r tails coming soon as well as ae

Roof Spoilers are for cars with an actual raised deck lid spoiler...It helps guide the air flow directly onto the spoiler to improve downforce at high speeds. I really think they look tacky and are anything but useful on a stock e46. I'd skip this mod.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I had one of those for a minute. Got it in, held it up to my car and said.......umm no! It is now collecting dust in the corner of my garage. I even had the CSL boot on the car at the time and it still didn't look right.

But hey, to each his own. Some cars look good with em for some reason. Other cars, like mine, no. But it may have been because I had the bike rake on when I tried on the spoiler

I really have no idea what I am doing

Hey bullfrogs. Maybe you can lemme give it a shot?

Do it. I think they look classy. I've seen many e46s with roof spoilers.

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

I will do it. If I like it is on! I try to tune out peoples opinions if I listened to every I'd be bankrupt. Now I need angel eyes. I'm scared to open them up. And I better off buying a new set from depo?

Quote Originally Posted by xtremcro View Post
    I will do it. If I like it is on! I try to tune out peoples opinions if I listened to every I'd be bankrupt. Now I need angel eyes. I'm scared to open them up. And I better off buying a new set from depo?
    No sir, factory Xenons are probably a better bet. This reduces the issues you can have with the Bi-Xenon function of the lights, unless you don't have Xenons. If you don't, then the P46's are a good upgrade. Plus, AE's by themselves are cheaper than a whole new headlight upgrade.

Opening up the lights isn't a big deal. It's super easy for sedans. If you had a coupe, then you'd be running for the hills, though, as those are sealed units. For the sedans, the lenses come right off.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast