Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Orion v2 Opaque angel eyes for facelifted e46 coupes (including ZHP) - interested?

Hi everyone, long time lurker but first time poster here.

I was chatting with Umnitza over the past few days, and as some of you may be aware, at present there is no Orion v2 Opaque being made for the facelifted e46 coupes.

What they did mention is that if they could see there was sufficient demand, they would be willing to make a limited run of them for our cars. Please note, I'm not in any way affiliated with Umnitza, I'm only hoping to drum up enough support to get these made for our cars.

So, if you would be interested in seeing these made for the e46 facelifted coupe, then please send an e-mail to: info@umnitza.com and they will take note of it. I believe we have about 4 or 5 expressions of interest at present, so hopefully with a few more we'll have enough interest to get these made for our cars.

For those that haven't yet heard of the Orion v2 Opaque, have a look, they're quite nice:

Thanks!

I like that opaque look. Welcome...

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Depending on price I may be in... I'll let'm know I am interested

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

i'd be interested if i didn't already get my v2s... they looks solid in comparison and i bet even better installed, might be concerned with how bright they may be though
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    i'd be interested in i didn't already get my v2s... they looks solid in comparison and i bet even better installed, might be concerned with how bright they may be though
    You can always dim with a rheostat

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Hmmm. Finally something that looks good enough for me to consider an upgrade.

Would these fit sedans?

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    Would these fit sedans?

Please reread OP. Umnitza is already producing these for Sedans and Preface Coupes. The thread is to gain interest in the Facelift Coupe crowd because not many people want to bake their headlights to install them, so Umnitza needs to do the Cost Analysis on the new product.

I believe these are a two week delay for the sedans.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Please reread OP.
    Please reread Mafia Family Rule #4.

The rest of the post was damn helpful. Thanks Horney!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    i'd be interested if i didn't already get my v2s... they looks solid in comparison and i bet even better installed, might be concerned with how bright they may be though
    Apparently the brightness in on par with the regular V2s, just that the light is more diffuse. This should give a more "solid" appearance than the regular V2s, which some might find more aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks for all of the comments so far guys, remember to shoot an e-mail off to Umnitza even if you're a bit interested, since it's the interest that matters at this point, and that will get things rolling.

As for price, I haven't spoken with them about that yet, but the Opaques are a $20 premium over regular V2s, so I would imagine we're looking at roughly the same price point, give or take.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast