Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    This might be a cool place to put in the sheet/data for all coding options. Maybe in the initial post?
    Good idea Dane. Done.

Thanks Brutha.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Are you able to program the rear windows in the coupes to auto close rather than having to hold the button the whole time?

Is there a "hold lock button down and it closes all the windows"? I see a "hold unlock button down and it opens all windows" in the pdf...

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carsontl View Post
    Are you able to program the rear windows in the coupes to auto close rather than having to hold the button the whole time?

Is there a "hold lock button down and it closes all the windows"? I see a "hold unlock button down and it opens all windows" in the pdf...
    Yes, you can program the rear windows in the coupes to auto close. However, the switches themselves must be physically modified as well.

And yes, there is a "hold lock button down and it closes all the windows" feature. It's called comfort close. KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG or something like that. It is not activated from the factory (in the USA) due to legal issues, from what I've heard. The dealer will not enable it, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    I always crack my rear windows when I put the fronts down. I get too much pressure difference other wise. I feel like that's the coupes rear windows only function while in motion.

Please confirm or deny.

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Deny. This coupe is the greatest car I've ever owned for window-down driving.

Highway+ speeds present no pressure issues at all with the vent windows closed.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I've just returned from having some programming done. In addition to activating the alarm I recently installed and disabling the automatic lock at 7-mph these "unofficial" choices are available; dealers will not do all of these:
    Remote windows up
    Corner light delete
    One touch rear window close (coupes)
    Fog lights stay on with the high beams
    Euro Hazard lights (Double blink)
    Alarm light (Clown nose) activation / blinking corner lights on lock and unlock
    I was able to set up with Shane (BMW-Knight over at E46F); just $60.

I want to get one button press unlocking, remote window roll up, one touch rear vent window close, disable DRLs, and no auto lock.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    I want to get one button press unlocking, remote window roll up, one touch rear vent window close, disable DRLs, and no auto lock.
    I'd go fo somadat.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by PKR View Post
    I've just returned from having some programming done. In addition to activating the alarm I recently installed and disabling the automatic lock at 7-mph these "unofficial" choices are available; dealers will not do all of these:
    Remote windows up
    Corner light delete
    One touch rear window close (coupes)
    Fog lights stay on with the high beams
    Euro Hazard lights (Double blink)
    Alarm light (Clown nose) activation / blinking corner lights on lock and unlock
    I was able to set up with Shane (BMW-Knight over at E46F); just $60.
    What exactly is the "double blink" of the European-style hazards?

Terra's old ZHP:
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast