Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Added info for the rusty setup above.

That was my setup. I got it from DDMTuning.com...for around $750.00. That's what it looked like after 2 months. Rusted and broken.

I got a full refund and they discontinued the product.
    This sums up DDM tuning really well. Lots of problems from other members on the e46fanatics board

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    This sums up DDM tuning really well. Lots of problems from other members on the e46fanatics board
    +1
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thank God they're out of the BMW game...what a disaster.

Bruce, you should check out some of the Group Buys from Vendors on bf.c it seems that a lot of guys are offering really competitive pricing ($200-400 off MSRP). I'm willing to save up a little more to get that adjustability. Originally I had my mind set on the H&R Sport Kit (Race Springs) but I'm thinking I could get a benefit out of the dampening some manufactures provide. Will the touring ever see auto-X or track days?
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I had H&R race springs and tokico illumina struts on my old integra. and it went low, i mean i was tucking my wheels low. looked good, handled good, road about as good as any other slammed honda on a similar setup.

Honestly, though, not having the ability to adjust your suspension depending on life was difficult, i couldn't get my car on a speedometer calibrator because i was too low (to get out of a ticket, it's a long story). it was hell even getting a jack underneath it because it was so low. i had to ride up on 2x4's just to get a jack underneath when really all i needed was to raise it up a hair.

adjustable (height that is, dampening is only really important if you feel that it is or tracking) will make you way happier in the long run as things come up (personal opinion). also you can run different tire styles/sizes as you see fit and adjust to conform with any issues with height.

i have the cup kit, rides firm. But is 4 inches off the ground, may not seem that low but with crappy CA roads..... It looks fantastic btw, overall I like it.

pic for reference...(next to a stock ride height zhp, this picture doen't really show much difference in the ride height....)

you're on the right? you can barely tell the difference. Roads here in the City of Richmond are pretty terrible, most everything around is good though. a fair amount of slammed cars. Virginia beach there is a ALOT more.

Quote Originally Posted by RVAzhp View Post
    you're on the right? you can barely tell the difference. Roads here in the City of Richmond are pretty terrible, most everything around is good though. a fair amount of slammed cars. Virginia beach there is a ALOT more.
    I was in Richmond this afternoon. Glad we were in Benz.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I was in Richmond this afternoon. Glad we were in Benz.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    didn't take the BMW off-roading in downtown RVA? it's really not too terrible. although someplaces you almost wonder how they have not repaved yet. It appears a lot of the city streets were just paved over cobblestone which would lead me to believe improper compaction to the substrate prior to pouring the asphalt. oh well.

Hate it.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123