Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Kidney Grill Upgrade

So here in the state of SoCal (yes SoCal is its own state lol) it was raining most of the day. I came into my office. been working diligently, and i go out on my quick 10 minute break to make a phone call and look at my car and admire the fact that its wet and needs another wash now and then i look at it from a distance and notice something is wrong. the Right Kidney grill is sticking out a little. It looks as though someone tried to pull it off and couldn't succeed so they left it alone. Unhappily though, they managed to break the two bottom clips that hold it in 100% secure so now its only about 55% secure

i guess this is the perfect time to ask, where can i get Matte Black kidney grills at a good price that will last?

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Right here

Can't beat the price or the quality.

EDIT: I finally beat Dane to answering a question. So this is what happiness feels like.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Hahaha.

NJ is the man. Enjoy it while it lasts :D
    -ADAM

does anyone know of ones, i have seen them, that they have the carbon fiber around the edge but the kidneys themselves are matte black?

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Actually...I like the gloss look of the Performance Grills on the ZHP...see if your dealer has some that they are trying to move. I bet you could get a solid deal on some OEM Grills.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I got OEM gloss black from Tischner, like those. I think the C/F ones only fit certain years (I forget if it's M3 and non-FL, or something like that. Just knew they don't fit mine).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, sorry to hear that someone jacked with your ride.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by tripod06
    does anyone know of ones, i have seen them, that they have the carbon fiber around the edge but the kidneys themselves are matte black?
    Got mine from Bimmian.

Droid X. Forum Runner. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I prefer the look of the BMW Performance glossy black grills. Goes with all the trim
    +1 - have them, looks great. Bought the matte ones and sold to a guy i know before they even arrived

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast