Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Great link, Ryan. Thanks for that.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    More aggressive wear on the interior of the tire is a common symptom of too much negative camber (noticeable on significantly stanced cars),
    Disagree with this but its all good.

I think you could take a factory sport suspension spec'd E46, and normal wear is "more wear on inner side of tire" due to normal camber settings.

Curious to see what the stealer says. Good luck KG.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Us...with perfect alignment.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Disagree with this but its all good.

I think you could take a factory sport suspension spec'd E46, and normal wear is "more wear on inner side of tire" due to normal camber settings.

Curious to see what the stealer says. Good luck KG.
    I agree with you Dane, more wear on the inner side will be noticed over the entire life of the tire. But as I mentioned, the significance amount of wear in such a short time is not a symptom of factory specs. This amount of wear in a short period of time would usually be seen in cars that are significantly stanced.

Example:

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I agree with you Dane, more wear on the inner side will be noticed over the entire life of the tire. But as I mentioned, the significance amount of wear in such a short time is not a symptom of factory specs. This amount of wear in a short period of time would usually be seen in cars that are significantly stanced.

Example:

Yep....agree.

The only way around it is to punch pin and nearly zero camber.....and try to get as close to zero as possible in rear.

Yeah, which is no fun!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Yeah, which is no fun!
    + 1

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

ZHP is at the dealer.

Love the service advisor- he comments on how good the car looks, and then tells me that he assumes I don't want them touching it to wash it, lol.

I'm over at the diner across the street clogging my arteries waiting to hear.

Update to follow.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

All done.

Alignment was off. No other suspension issues.

They didn't have to do anything radical.

Would my change out of the CABs have done anything?

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Good deal.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast