Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Oh yea...here's some news. Bank 1 exhaust leak on cold start up...Ebay headers are nigh!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Mom drove me to the Dealer first thing this morning so she could get to work. Got a thermostat gasket and a new plug. 11 bucks...

Just finished up at 1. Drove around and the light came on. Didn't want to overfill. Topped her off and hopefully this is the end of my woes.
    Should have bought 2!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Horney having bad plug luck...imagine that I hope all is well now, you're car has really shit on you this past week...the flat, and now missing Horney plugs and crazy 02 sensor!!!
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Kpro, it's not the O2 sensor...which probably needs replacement soon...but I have an actual exhaust gas leak into the engine bay on a cold start.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

Kpro, it's not the O2 sensor...which probably needs replacement soon...but I have an actual exhaust gas leak into the engine bay on a cold start.
    that sucks.... those manifolds look like a bitch....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Not thrilled about that. But I am thrilled about getting headers...Should give me quite a boost in power to the wheels.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

So I'm still leaking coolant somewhere on the front of the block. It has reduced in pace and I can get about 400 miles before the ET is low...probably gonna piny up for an inspection so I can see what else is wrong with my car

Courtesy of Gingerbread...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

Not sure if this had already been suspected but did you look around the water pump somehow with a small mirror or anything? I know it's kind of buried in there but if it's coming from the front of the block I can't think of what else it could be...

Waterpump was replaced with a Stewart EMP and was checked for torque on Thanksgiving. I'm starting to suspect that my o-rings got fried with the Thermostat disconnected
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

Autozone.com
    Waterpump was replaced with a Stewart EMP and was checked for torque on Thanksgiving. I'm starting to suspect that my o-rings got fried with the Thermostat disconnected
    When the thermostat is bad or disconnected, it's in the open position... should cause any overheating....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast