Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    geometry of the bulb itself yes, geometry of the bulb base and as a result the way (and depth with which) they sit in the bulb holder no. once you get the parts in your hand you'll see what i'm talking about.

The passenger oem e46 bowl pictured was in "normal" un-burned condition. this is the factory beam pattern.

Damn...those Phillips bulbs are $200.00 a pop aren't they? How much are you hoping to get for the ZKW's?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

When the smoke settles, update your initial post with all pertinent info.

Thanks
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Moved to lighting.

This is a bangin' thread. Lots of good stuff. Thanks sna!
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Damn...those Phillips bulbs are $200.00 a pop aren't they? How much are you hoping to get for the ZKW's?
    used ZKW full assemblies generally go for about $500... I was hoping to get around that for them

OK, just grabbed the car. The AL's are installed and there is a noticeable difference in light output. Plus, I'm happy that I have brand new lights in the car instead of 7 year old electronics.

I did my best to aim them, but am not a pro. Any aiming advice would be helpful...

low beams:

high beams:

Driver's side, new AL light installed / passenger side, old ZKW. Can't really tell from this pic the difference, but it was noticeable in person:

Looks great. Really well done and thanks for sharing the info.

There is a procedure to properly aim headlights. Hang tight.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Looks great. Really well done and thanks for sharing the info.

There is a procedure to properly aim headlights. Hang tight.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Ever come across this? I need to re-aim.

Its Trevor's (roverT) DIY on E46fanatics...don't have link on me.

Courtesy of Gingerbread...
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast