Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: m3 fender

m3 fender

Just curious and wanted everyone's opinion. But will the Side Fender Vent look good on a zhp?

This is one of those ones where people are going to have strong opinions, but at the end of the day you do what makes you happy.

For me, M badges on the trunk and side vents are things that only belong on an ///M

I would't do it personally, but that's just me.

If you like it and it works for you, go for it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Yeah, that's what I thought too. But my friend was offering it to me and I wasn't sure if i should have the M badge on my car.

Is it a faux pas in the general BMW community? Yes.

If it was something I really liked, would I care what other people thought? No.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

it will look good for sure, which is why they put it on the M3. but I agree, the BMW crowd will throw internet tomatoes at you for certain.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Hehe, internet tomatoes.

I like that.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

OP, keep in mind that if you go with the m3 fenders you will need to either modify the fenders or get prefacelift headlights

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Quote Originally Posted by SH330CI View Post
    OP, keep in mind that if you go with the m3 fenders you will need to either modify the fenders or get prefacelift headlights
    and drop in an S54
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

I am not one to do this to my car.

I think if you like it then go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp0wered View Post
    Just curious and wanted everyone's opinion. But will the Side Fender Vent look good on a zhp?
    No, with that said if I were to do this I would delete the fender grills for a more clean non-M look. My opinion on this is that there are some things that should remain exclusive to the ///M. Like Keith said, in the end it's your ride but if you start slapping fender grills and an ///M3 badge, just be ready to get some flack from others. For some, even slapping on OEM M3 side mirrors and oval rear view mirrors will open a person to some flack.....

Do what makes you happy...

Personally, there are some things found on the ///M that I think look good on the 3-series......side mirrors, oval rear view mirror, M3 powerdome on the hood....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast