Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IPhone 4s with dice ?

Anyone have the new dice duo I think it's called with a 4s? I want to know if it's usable with the 4s because the 4 works but won't charge on my silverline pro but the 4s won't even pair up and play with it so if I upgraded I wana make sure it charges and plays.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Do you have an iPad you could test it with? I think if that works, the 4s would also work. Can anyone confirm that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my friends Iphone 4 and it plays music etc but won't charge. I hooked my 4s up to it when I got it and was hyped until I quickly found out it won't play music or charge. I called DICE and they said the 4s isn't supported and said I need the new DICE DUO part number BMW100. I was wondering if anyone could confirm this though before I was to get one if I wanted.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

hmm...I don't see why it would be any different. It might give you the typical "Accessory Not Supported would you like to turn Airplane Mode on to eliminate interference" message, that's why they don't call it "supported"; but it still works.

I never turned on airplane mode to try I just know it says not supported with the 4 but then plays but does nothing with my 4s. Searching google this is a known issue I guess and it pisses me off lol.

It is confirmed with DICE that the old Silverline pro units don't work with the 4s. The new duo and mediabridge do work. I had to swap units a few weeks ago.
    2003 E46 Silver Grey 330i ZHP 6MT
    Dr. Vanos, BMW Performance SSK, Meyle HD RSM FCA & FCAB, E9x M3 motor mounts, Black kidney grills, Eagle eye LED tails, AFE Stage 1 Intake, E92 ZKW reflector bowl retrofit, Umnitza Orion V2 Opaque 6000k Angel Eyes.

I actually have given up on dice, and will be getting the Dension Gateway device instead.

I might get the media bridge for BT and iPod connectivity (if I ever get a damn zhp...) but also just considered doing a Dynavin. $650 or so or $299 for Dice and $199 for a nice garmin... might be worth having it all right there in 1 place no?
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    I might get the media bridge for BT and iPod connectivity (if I ever get a damn zhp...) but also just considered doing a Dynavin. $650 or so or $299 for Dice and $199 for a nice garmin... might be worth having it all right there in 1 place no?
    I'm seriously considering the dynavin. Seems like a great upgrade for BT, iPod, Nav, etc. and keeps the same aesthetics as OEM.

my thoughts exactly, even if I end up paying $100 more than each separately, that OEM look is also worth something too.

The only thing that worries me is aftermarket Navi interface, always thought Pioneers and Alpines and stuff seemed cheap in that area. I'd love to see the navi stuff on the dynavin before I decide to buy.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast