Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Wtb: Zhp rims w/tires!!!

Im looking for a cleannnnnnnn complete set of zhp rims with michelin tires with at least 50% + tread life left...the rims must have little to no curb rash and the tires can be sports or a/s etc...

Email pix to ogmixtapegodz@gmail.com
    phone # 914 424 3063

thanks for your help

help ?

It will be hard to find these rims with a specific set of tires on them. Buy the tires after you get the rims?

Style 135

lol ..i know after time everyone has their preference when it comes to tires...trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone...condition of rims and tread left on tires are important...after that ill settle for a diff brand of tire if need be

seen a few sets available on e46fanatics
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

I may sell mine, I am waiting to hear back about a set of wheels I want to purchase. I will send some pics later today. They are very nice, only one very small curb rash otherwise excellent!

couldnt wait for tires...just decided to buy a brand new set from tirerack...4 michelin sport a/s :P ...now im looking for a cleannnnnnnnnnn set of zhp rims to replace mine ...

How much are you looking to spend?

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    ive seen them ranging from 500 to 800 depending on condition and who the seller is and what they are as of value to that particular person...theres a clean set right now on craigslist for 650 and the dude is pretty local to me... im def not looking to even spend that much but you never know...the most important thing is condition of rims...im really looking for a set with little to no curbrash and no slight discoloring that i tend to see on some rims i dont know if its dirt or rust or stains or whateva but i know i see it here and there...also not looking to spend upwards of 6 7 800 when for that price i can find them easily with tires...my options are open and i know what the market value is for them so anything is possible
    Last edited by MixtapeGodZ; 03-29-2012 at 02:12 PM.