Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unparalleled Customer Service > KW & Modbargains - Order Number = 282890 - Date = 6/29/11 - Cust # = 100314

Front right coilover is blown. Has zero bound/rebound. This thread will detail my trials and tribulations as I put in a warranty claim. Hopefully this thread is short....for my sake.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Dane, I'd block out your address from the image. It is the internet, after all.

Good luck w/ the warranty claim!

Ok. Thanks.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    Dane, I'd block out your address from the image. It is the internet, after all.

Good luck w/ the warranty claim!
    This.

How many miles were on your coilovers before this?

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    This.

How many miles were on your coilovers before this?
    7 months... Maybe 21,000 miles at most.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

ouch
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    7 months... Maybe 21,000 miles at most.

Taking "meant to be driven" to the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Horns! View Post

Taking "meant to be driven" to the extreme.
    Lol. It gets driven.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

This is the "claim" statement at Modbargains...for future use.

Warranty Claims

All warranty claims and returns for damaged items can be processed via email at orders@modbargains.com or you may call us at 714-582-3330. We will only accept returns on items which have a manufacturer's defect and are still within the applicable factory warranty time period. Items that appear to be damaged by wear and tear, misuse, or have exceeded the manufacturer's warranty time period will not be accepted.

http://www.modbargains.com/showpages.aspx?pid=1002

Email sent to Modbargains at 0741....

"To Whom It May Concern, I am a member on ZHPMafia.com and Bimmerforums.com. I am a BMW enthusiast and stand behind Modbargains. In June of last year, in an attempt to "upgrade" my suspension, I performed research and review on coilover setups and settled on the KW V1's based on recommendations (Very positive) from other members and chose Modbargains, for the same reason. I have purchased many items from Modbargains. I am a loyal customer and frequently mention/recommend Modbargains to other members.

With the above said, I have an issue with my front left KW V1 coilover. It has zero bound/rebound. The coilover is damaged/blown and I am riding on the coil only....as a ride height point and dampener. This is after only 7 months, and no more than 21,000 miles (That's 3000 miles/month of interstate driving).

For my situation, I would like to know what my options are for pursuing a warranty claim. The details (Order number / Customer number / Date are posted at the below link. I snapped a picture of the receipt and started a new thread to detail my experience with the customer service offered/rendered by Modbargains and/or KW.

Thanks for any help or other information concerning my situation. Please feel free to contact me at my cell phone number, should you need further information.

Ideally, I would like to have the coilover (QTY 1) replaced."

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast