Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Cool! Does it have more features, or is it more the specs are better?

After reading through the thread it looks like the wince is similar to the d95 and the android is similar to the d99 without a couple features. They seem to not have OBD and have an integrated blue tooth microphone instead of the external mic. The units are also missing wifi, which for me is fine. I'll update if I find anything out. I plan on calling one of the reps tonight.

Price on the wince version is stated on the website for PayPal, but it is something like $599. All the e46 users were stating purchase price of $320 for wince and $4xx for android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$320 is cheap

shit if its that cheap I'll jump on it as long as the damn iPod control doesn't freeze up every time I want to change playlists.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    shit if its that cheap I'll jump on it as long as the damn iPod control doesn't freeze up every time I want to change playlists.
    Just received an email back after talking to Jolly on the phone. Price for the WIN CE version is $320. $10 additional for US Maps on an SD card and $70 shipping fee for DHL shipment. I'm asking about payment through PayPal since I don't really like the idea of Western Digital or T/T. Also keep in mind if this is something you were looking into you'd need to find the correct relocation unit depending on how your buttons are setup (individual or one row).

Single Row:
    http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Hvac...ation/ES86653/

Individual Buttons:
    http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/51167001408/ES82726/

Just looked at my car and of course I have the single row... Fail.
    Last edited by Pip; 02-29-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Edited the links to the correct relocation kits

I edited the above post with the correct links. The important part of the relocation kit is the rounded corners where the sunglasses tray used to be. With the reg. radio kit the sunglasses tray trim is flat and not round so when you replace the HVAC controls they do not fit as well and it doesn't look OEM because of the mismatch.

I'm already set up for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Bitches
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Sorry to continue to add to this thread when it already exists on e46f, but this is what I've gathered from email communication with Jolly:

Price of this unit is USD320/pc build in gps,usb,ipod,bluetooth,tv etc.

Optional function:usd10 for sd card with USA map;usd20 for backup camera.

Shipping cost to USA is USD70 by DHL.

Delivery time:About 3days after receiving your payment.

Payment method:Western Union or T/T.

The payment method is my biggest concern, but multiple individuals from e46f have already place orders and received them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep those info coming Pip...

How was the TV function?

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Please note this is done at your risk.

So if you decide to pay via Western Union or T/T you'll need to contact Jolly or any customer service rep to create a Purchase Invoice (PI) with the company and your information that you'll use to transfer the money. If you use Western Union it is roughly $18USD for a transfer if you go to a local agent.

You would go to a local WU and fill out the transfer using the WU info for SZENCO:
    First Name: Fenglei
    Last Name: Zhang
    City: Shenzhen

After you pay you need to communicate the MTCN, Payer first name (You) and Last name (You). After SZENCO checks with their WU with your information they will go pick up the money at a local branch. So they would ship after receiving payment.

Again the risk is up to you, but there have been multiple individuals to have received units on e46f. However I don't spend much time on e46f so I'm not sure of the legitimacy of the users.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast