Just a suggestion, I currently think you run a top notch site Marcus. Just thought I would throw this out there.

A members only forum that can only be seen by members and not anyone searching the site etc.

Back in my jeep days what we did in my club was have certain forums that new people could read and even participate in, but there were sections that they couldnt access as well unless they became a member. We had a lot of guidelines set in place (similar to zhpmafia) on how a person could be a member. For example: You had to have attended at least 1 meet and greet etc. Then in the members only section we would vote on the personality of the person and if they fit in with our group. If deemed they did, they became an actual member (instead of a forum poster) and they were granted full access to the site.

Now not saying we need to do all that, just making some suggestions. The reason I really liked our members only section was because we had a sticky in there with everyones name/contact info/etc.

This way if Marcus decides to go on a crazy cross country trip and then breaks down on I-83 north in Pennsyltucky. He can go on the forum, and see that BAM Cody is 2 miles from him and call my number. Then I break out the race team rescue truck and come assist you in the best way possible followed by a complimentary day spa treatment in my back yard hammock I just built.

Just food for thought, if you think its super redundant just tell me Im a tard and Ill be happy and go on about my day (which excludes your complementary day spa treatment Pennsyltucky style)

This was also good for our Jeeps because they break ALL THE TIME, guys the BMWs are a little better since we aren't smashing them against rocks