For everyone enjoying the photos, thank you. I arrived back in San Diego and reality kicked in, I have a wedding set that has priority over everything right now and more shoots lined up later this week. Do not assume that because you see only Mark posting shots I have forgotten about you or your car. There will be more from me, I promise.

You will also notice that I did take a few hours and split off with three cars in particular to do individual shoots, and I want it to be clear why those 3 in particular were selected. Dane - provided accommodations for me on the trip. I bought my tickets, he took care of the rest. I simply felt it was the least I could do.

Kristen- Allowed me to stay in, do photo shoots in, and bought me bacon in the Bellagio Penthouse suite. Best way I could repay her was to make sure that new 1er got some attention.

Ryan- I have a man crush on her girl car. Quite simply, one of my favorites on any forum. The problem though is we were there to cover ZHPs and her car is a 323, it would have been a shame in my mind to not see it get the attention it deserved and being a DIY car made it even further interesting to me.

So, please do not feel left out or that I didnt think your car was up to spec, bottom line, it was a limited schedule, I wanted to take care of some people who have taken care of me in the past and I wanted a huge supporter on our forum who, like me, does not have a ZHP, to get some play.

Sigfest day 2 735 by C Withers Media - San Diego, on Flickr