Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    The music has me rollin!!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Awesome photos Casey! I was looking at these all week on my iPhone then got on the Mac just now. Wow what a difference! I'm a dork yes.....
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Awesome photos Casey! I was looking at these all week on my iPhone then got on the Mac just now. Wow what a difference! I'm a dork yes.....
    Gary, I will make sure I let Mark know. The bulk of the photos in this thread are his. Nevertheless, thank you for checking them out and we are thankful that you are enjoying them.

BTW, as you said on your FB post, thanks for trusting my driving.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I love the video! (I am biased though!) I'll definitely be purchasing some photos, and then hitting the treadmill in preparation for next year's photos!

Sent from Tapatalk

Mark and Casey killed it with the photo coverage!

Sent from Tapatalk

Awesome photos Casey, I'm gonna have to get with you when I upgrade my camera body in a few months. I might need some lens recommendations!

Anyone who thinks that Casey took all of the photos in this thread: thank you! Huge compliment to me. Please keep them coming.

Sorry Marc!! Didn't mean it to come out this way. Glad you took it as a compliment though, I heard you've not been into photography that long? You've got some real talent my man because I can't tell a huge variance between the photos in this thread.

No. Not at all. When I saw people thinking these were Casey's, I was smiling. Always nice to be confused with Casey.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast