Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

The Official "Thank you" Thread

This is the spot to say thanks or give shout outs for the SIGFest. Say what's on your mind.

Ok. Finally got a minute to collect my thoughts and work on this one.

First off, Dane and the Wilson family. Thank you so much for opening your house to all of us and organizing such an incredible event. Without you, none of this would be possible.

Rob and Kpro: Its always a pleasure to see you guys. You are both some of the coolest people I know.

Ryan, Kyle, and Lucy: It was a please to meet all of you. Seeing Lucy in person was one of the highlights of the weekend. Ryan, you are one awesome chick and Kyle is a great guy. You two are a perfect match.

Charlie: Thanks for hanging out and smoking a cigar with me on Sunday. I would love to have more time to sit back and hang out with you.

BP: Sweet coding, man. I love it. You are the man.

Gary: Thanks for the awesome eats and the good conversation.

John Randolph: It was great to meet you in person. I hope to see you again in the near future if not at next year's meet.

Casey: It was an honor to meet you. To finally get a chance to hang out with you and chat was a lot of fun. I'm itching to see more of your photos of the meet. You are truly a master of photography.

Brett: Thank you for running me around on Sunday.

Marc: Thanks for putting up with me as a roommate and I'm still sorry about the hotel fiasco.

Marcus, Christy, and Zippy: Marcus, I can't thank you enough for creating this place for such an incredible gathering of people to come from. We may be what makes it what it is but, without you and your initial guidance, none of this would have been possible. Christy and Zippy, it was great to meet both of you. If you happen to have a spare copy of your cookbook around, I would be very interested in purchasing it from you.

Andrew: Its cool to meet another person so determined as you to get fit. You have the right attitude and a damn good start. Keep at it, man! You can make it happen.

To everyone else that attended the meet, thank you all for being genuine and gracious people. I consider all of you family. Like Cody said, if there is anything I can do for any of you, get up with me. I will do whatever I can to assist you. And also keep in mind that my doors are always open to all of you. If you ever want to come out to the Outer Banks and visit, this family is always welcome in my house. And I mean that.
    Last edited by static667; 05-22-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: :wub
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.