Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

New Jersey Meet weekend of 21st/22nd

Hi all

Just wanted to post a new thread about next weekend's meet in New Jersey. I figured we can all post here so we can try to get a bunch of awesome people together while Ryan and Kyle are in the area....how about it peeps?!

I will be coming down from Rhode Island to meet up so all I will need is a time and place where we all will meet up I have sent text to a few but right now there's nothing planned....yet. So with that said, how about getting something going? Even if it's just a get together...I'm good with that. It will be awesome just to meet up with some folks again

~Charlie

Damn, I have a wedding to go to next weekend or I would of came.

Have fun guys
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

I could be down for that. General area in the jerz?
    - Marc

Werkin

Horney...via TT.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

nike001 Guest
    I might be able to meet depending on the location within the dirty jerz.

What would this be? Like a gathering at a mafia members house or a quick get together in a Home Depot parking lot?

I know that Ryan and Kyle will be in the area and there was talk at the reunion meet in May about having a meet sometime when Ryan and Kyle were in the Jersey area....I was just trying to get this out so some planning could be made. Since I'm in Rhode Island I wouldn't be the guy to make plans but wanted to kick start this so we could have a small gathering over the weekend :^)

The following week I will be flying to Austin TX to do some work at the University there... Bringing my shorts

Damn, I have Ironman Lake Placid, otherwise I would have been there. Hopefully, we can do somethin in NJ or even strong Island in the fall?

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Damn, I have Ironman Lake Placid, otherwise I would have been there. Hopefully, we can do somethin in NJ or even strong Island in the fall?
    Good luck bro. Looking forward to you kicking butt, and me...reading your writeup.

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Meeting at our house tomorrow around 10:30-11:00. having lunch and then weather permitting, either Cape May Zoo or the shore. Rain plan: we have a few ideas for that too. Our address is in the members thread
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.