Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The 79.95 dollar oil change at BMW

Anyone do this? I have a coupon and made an appointment for this Saturday. I have the oil to to it myself and a filter but I honestly don't know if I want to. I may but not sure I work so much I feel like I don't want to do much on the time I'm off.

If its not raining I will most likely do it myself. I'm just curious if it's legit oil or crap oil. The lady said its synthetic but I get nervous lol.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

I haven't done it but I do have the coupon also. Let me know how it goes. I also have a $99 4-wheel alignment 1 as well.

Dinan High Flow Intake | BMW Perf. Glossy Black Grills | Body Color Reflectors | Debadged | DICE iPod Integration| Front Plate Delete

I do all my oil changes at BMW for $79.99 to 89.99

I figure with the change, they vacuum and clean the car, top of all my fluids and do a inspection can't hurt. I just don't do anything else there lol.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

I had this done two weeks ago at my BMW dealer. Was about $85 after tax. Besides using BMW oil/filter, they also topped off my windshield washer fluid, did a safety check, reset computer, and washed and vacuumed my car. Needless to say, I was delighted.

Lady saint it was another $20 to reset the interval. I said no thanx I do that

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Whitexi View Post
    Sleezy dealership

Dinan High Flow Intake | BMW Perf. Glossy Black Grills | Body Color Reflectors | Debadged | DICE iPod Integration| Front Plate Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Whitexi View Post
    That is just ridiculous. Ask them to give you a $20 discount for resetting it yourself.

I had the same coupon but the dealership wanted to charge me $169.99 for the oil change. I laughed and did it myself.

I will post back on what I do, I'm thinking I will go. It will be the first oil change the dealer had done to my car in the last 4 years I've owned it!

Autozone.com
    I take it to dealer once a year for that type oil change so that I get the "list" of things I need to do to the car. I then decide if I need to really fix anything and order the part and do as much myself as I can!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast