Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ya that's total BS and while it's great to have people excited about the car - totally unprofessional. Complain and do it soon.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Ya that's total BS and while it's great to have people excited about the car - totally unprofessional. Complain and do it soon.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile
    ............so that they don't continue to think they can get away with it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Do what I did... 6mt. Wife won't touch it.
    I just might have to do that especially after yesterday. While washing the car I noticed cracked and peeling paint on the front bumper. She drove it a few days ago and I told her to make sure not to pull up to close to the concrete curbs in the parking spaces as the front bumper will hit it. Apparently she didn't take me serious. Of course she doesnt recall hitting anything. She is " Banned " from driving it. I was slightly upset.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    True, indeed. When I took my ZHP to the dealership,reluctantly, on the tail light recall, two mechanics came over to me and couldn't believe I had a ZHP. Well, when I came back a few hours later, I noticed that the car had about 12 miles on it. Those bastards took the ZHP out for a joy ride to see what it was all about.
    Ask to see the service manager and complain to him/her about the unprofessional service you had recently received regarding the "joy ride" that was obviously done to your ZHP. This way people will know it is not okay to just take the car out like they did. I would also present to the manager "what happens if they wreck your car while taking it out on a joy ride???" Get that complaint in as soon as possible....

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Ask to see the service manager and complain to him/her about the unprofessional service you had recently received regarding the "joy ride" that was obviously done to your ZHP. This way people will know it is not okay to just take the car out like they did. I would also present to the manager "what happens if they wreck your car while taking it out on a joy ride???" Get that complaint in as soon as possible....
    +1

fellow mafia family member had this very thing happen to him.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

For me when I take either the ///M in or ZHP in for any "major" service, I have authorized both of my mechanics to "road" test my cars. I personally know both of them and have developed a level of trust with them. Funny thing is that the mechanic that services my ZHP is the previous owner so he knows my ZHP very well and has taken interest in what I have been doing

I feel lucky in that I don't have to worry about either of my BMWs being abused. It helps when you are very familiar with the entire service department (I mean everyone working there) All the mechanics there know me and even come up to me to chat

My first complaint to BMW they sent me a card with $1000 on it I can use for any services for a certain % off not to exceed $1000.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    My first complaint to BMW they sent me a card with $1000 on it I can use for any services for a certain % off not to exceed $1000.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    Damn

I keep thinking of a car that I like better to replace it with,but I just can't. I was just talking to a coworker with an Mcouple and decided I liked the looks of my Zhp sedan better than the M3 coupe. Just needs an M3 engine and suspension in it to make ittrack monster! Mostly just the want of something different I think.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123