Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Date is still tbd and would be up for discussion.

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile
    Last edited by UdubBadger; 09-24-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

I just posted in the "California" section of e46fanatics.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

cool thanks Rando
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Hey Seth do you guys basically use a OBDII flash scan to load the tuning?

Do I need the current updated DME or does it come with the tuning? How can I tell if my DME is the most recent available?

Hopefully we can make this happen, I need a road trip bad! Looking forward to meeting you guys also.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

John
    Thanx. It helps a bit

I'm bone stock. And will stay that way, with the exception of maybe a k&n drop in filter.

I rarely push the rims above 4.... Hit 4.5 every so often... So a tune that only effects the top band of the revs would be a waste of $$ for me. I don't know how to determine if this would be a good thing for me, since I don't really push the car. I would like better throttle response, but not at the sake of drivability. I enjoy the smoothness of the i6

And I'm in a manual.

Ud- would shipping the unit back to me to restore should that come about be an extra cost?

Quote Originally Posted by PHZ View Post
    John
    Thanx. It helps a bit

I'm bone stock. And will stay that way, with the exception of maybe a k&n drop in filter.

I rarely push the rims above 4.... Hit 4.5 every so often... So a tune that only effects the top band of the revs would be a waste of $$ for me. I don't know how to determine if this would be a good thing for me, since I don't really push the car. I would like better throttle response, but not at the sake of drivability. I enjoy the smoothness of the i6

And I'm in a manual.

Ud- would shipping the unit back to me to restore should that come about be an extra cost?
    That first page shows nice HP and torque improvements, but doesn't say at what point those numbers mean anything.

I can tell you that it definitely doesn't negatively effect drive-ability. The rest of the decision is up to you.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Thanx John

Quote Originally Posted by PHZ View Post

I rarely push the rims above 4.... Hit 4.5 every so often... So a tune that only effects the top band of the revs would be a waste of $$ for me. I don't know how to determine if this would be a good thing for me, since I don't really push the car. I would like better throttle response, but not at the sake of drivability.
    Not sure if you read the part where the tuning can be customized. The power can be added to the lower end, mid or top end. Refining the stock tuning to get 3 mpg more is worth it alone like John stated.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Seth, 2 more people on e46f.c are interested. Do you have an easy link to your dyno charts where they don't have to sort through a bunch of conversation, or, maybe a quick ad blurb that they can view?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast