Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 96 of 346 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    If you are a she
    For that car, you can call me whatever the hell you want!

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    For that car, you can call me whatever the hell you want!

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    It has to be understood that there's no way I will be selling my ///M ever
    Considering the sentimental value this car has to you, I feel that statement had to be fixed.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Charlie cant wait till you get your door panels i....I was lucky enough to have seen them and they looked great.....Actually first set of these panels I had ever seen in person....

When is the Carbon roof coming????

Yeah, I know you won't sell it. I know I couldn't buy it if you did. But, it's comforting to me to know I had first dibs. Then it's comforting to me to know Ryan is next.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Charlie cant wait till you get your door panels i....I was lucky enough to have seen them and they looked great.....Actually first set of these panels I had ever seen in person....

When is the Carbon roof coming????
    What's this??? You've seen "my" panels or you've seen OEM CSL panels? Seeing them is one thing but picking them up is another thing that I recently learned. Not only do you have the looks of the CSL door panel but man are they incredibly light! At least half the weight of standard OEM BMW panels! I was amazed when I checked out a local sale for OEM CSL door panels. Unfortunately the local ones were trashed. As I said, my panels are scheduled to arrive tomorrow so I will be taking the day off, at least until they arrive...

As for the carbon fiber roof? That depends on Challenge, the company producing them. I am in contact but am waiting for the first panel to be produced and the guy receiving them will PM me pics to see if I'm interested in getting one. Of course I will be interested but like all things....it will come down to cost. As much as I want one, I will have to wait till after the holidays - at the earliest - before I can consider getting one. Eventually this will happen though....this is part of the vision I have for my ///M

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Yeah, I know you won't sell it. I know I couldn't buy it if you did. But, it's comforting to me to know I had first dibs. Then it's comforting to me to know Ryan is next.
    Rando, the only person I would even consider having my ///M other than my only brother would be a fellow enthusiast. Looking at it this way.....I've poured so much TLC into my ///M because I love everything that it stands for.

Problem is that when I purchased it, the interior and exterior color was no where close to what I would have wanted.... ideally, I would have preferred to get an Interlagos Blue/Cinnimon or Silbergrau (silver grey)/Imola Red or Black. What I could find in a manual was TiAg/Grey instead so I decided to make this my ///M project car instead. Since the car already had high mileage to begin with, I knew it wouldn't be worth anything by the time I got to where I would consider selling it.....so the next best thing for me was to make this my "perfect" ///M instead. If I choose to repaint the ///M in another color sometime in the future, it will be Silbergrau/silver grey since it will work better with TiAg than Interlagos Blue would.

One thing for sure....my ///M will be one very special high mileage ///M......perhaps I should begin writing a story behind my ///M, incorporate pictures (god knows! I have lots ) and submit it to the Roundel for print It would be one enthusiast's journey with their BMW Just a thought....

How would you go about putting the carbon fiber hood on your M? That seems like some major surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    How would you go about putting the carbon fiber hood on your M? That seems like some major surgery.
    Not putting a carbon fiber hood on my ///M nor would I ever do that... I will be taking off my OE roof and mounting/installing a full carbon fiber roof panel, just like the CSL. That is one of major mods I will be doing for my ///M in the future....gonna happen

Cf hood is nice Chuck, don't discount it. Paint it as if oem if you don't like the look (which I personally don't) but the weight savings is worth it's consideration.

Goin' HAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 96 of 346 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast