Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    ******INTAKE UPDATE******
    I have finally gotten my custom intake systems to work and work efficiently. The intakes finally design now works with a stock Ecu and the eurocharged tune. All it took was some tweaking of the whole systems diameter and finally got all of the kinks worked out. Not only have I got the system working properly, but in conjunction with Jerry's Eurocharged tune this system is absolutely amazing. the sound, the pull, the idle, the downshift pops, all perfect. I should mention that Jerry from Eurocharged did put in a lot of effort working with me in order to create a file that would work with system. After 3 different revisions, and no success, I knew it was something minor with my design. After triple checking EVERYTHING, I noticed a slight error in a calculation in the diameter of my maf tubing, after correcting that, all problems gone and the car runs like a dream. I will now be going to the dyno tomorrow to get after numbers. Once I achieve numbers I suspect, I will be selling these systems for well under ASR and Efren's pricing. Also the product would look a little more finished, with brushed aluminum piping or powdercoat options for the buyers as well as different color choices for the elbows/fittings.

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

So happy to hear this.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

cool
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Make some ZHP intakes!

Kris....it was great talking to you tonight and I'm glad to hear that you got this issue resolved. Can't wait to take a ride in your beast!!! Bet its even more fun to drive! Well done!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

So now that I have done the following in the first year, I did not know where to go next. (Aside from maintenance this past year)
    - Eurocharged Tune
    - Custom Stage 3 AEM dry flow intake system
    - Res Delete
    - Rims powdercoated ghost chrome
    - carbon front splitters
    - 60mm stud conversion kit

I was contemplating headers or electric dump tubes to have an on tap straight pipe system. After months of deliberation, I decided I am going to leave the M5 as is from a performance standpoint. 550hp is plenty fast and I do not need anymore in a street car. Plus headers on an E60 M5 seem a little immature and obnoxious (just my opinion, maybe I am getting old). So now, I decided that I am going to go with a second set of rims. Not a run of the mill second set of rims, but a set of rims that invoke a wow or holy $h!t response. So now that the home is purchased and a third car will be coming along shortly. I am saving up to pull the trigger on a set of Titanium finish BBS F1 Rims. They will be a staggered 19x9.5 front 19x10.5 rear ET 28 and ET23. IMO these will look amazing with the massive slotted rotors filling the gaps! I have a friend that just set up an account with BBS and is working on getting a pricing quote for me as we speak. Super pumped and will be well worth the wait!!!!

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

Wow.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post

So happy to hear this.
    You forgot one.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Great choice! Those are one of my favorite wheels of all time. Have a buddy with a set on his e90m
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Breaking necks erryday

Those look sweet! Never seen those BBS's before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast