Taxi Cab is gone...

1997 M3 Coupe - Rental Car Silver
Black Vader Interior
8.5:1 S52 via pistons
TRM Stage 2 Turbo
Ground Control Street
Assortment of turbo support mods like oil cooler, gauges, clutch and what not.

Plans? Going to convert to OBD2, Blow Through and Tuning. Right now the car is running on a safe 8psi tune. It can take much more with the engine setup and will handle that just fine. Want to still tune on the 'safe' side and do 400 something wheel horsepower. Going to tackle some upgrades and maintenance items as I need a very tight car over more power... however it is by far the fastest vehicle I have owned. Loving the turbo and the noises it makes!

Enjoy! I had a helper/assistant today and he was snapping some sweet photos as well!

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 7 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 5 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 6 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 3 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 4 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 1 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

1997 M3 Artic Silver Coupe Turbo BBS RK 2 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

And Josh helping out getting that sick sun flare!

Josh Dahlstrom Hipster Photog by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr