It has come time for me to conform and join the ranks of zhp ownership. These damn things are growing on me! The e46 body style in general. The more I drive the e36 the more I become disconnected from the e90 and realize its not all about fancy interior and new looks. Plus if I can find a cheaper zhp, sell the e90 I can do more track build funding

So this is a very early feeler to see what is out there. I have no need to buy right away, but would like to sooner than later. I also need to sell the e90, but don't see that being a problem as I get PMs once a week from people asking me if I will sell my car over on e90post.

I would like a well maintained car, the better the maintence log is the less I am concerned about mileage. Looking to "downgrade" on funds tied up in cars. Not necessarily downgrade in car

Year(s): 2003 to 2005
Budget: $10k max out at $15k
Desired location of vehicle: prefer with in a days drive of southern PA, but for the right car I will ship.
Desired Mileage: depends on maintenance history. Not over 120k though.
Transmission type: Manual
Desired number of Doors: 4, duh
Desired Color combos: Silver Grey is what I really want, will consider tiag or black. Not as picky about interior.
Desired Packages: ZHPizzle, cold weather would be nice.
Funds lined up? Cash in hand
Have a car you need to sell first: would prefer to sell the e90 first but for the right car that is not necessary.

Thanks guys! I've seen the light

Sent from my fancy city machine.