So here it is!

Since I was a little kid, I always wanted a 7 Series, something about a big car that is fast, has style, all of the gadgets you could imagine, and to be able to drive much like a 3 Series appealed to me. Then add in the fact that my dad has a garage queen E32 that he has owned the past 22 years, I was bound to find one of my own some day.

I had my eye on the E38 since it came out. Loved everything about the car. The motor, the looks, interior, and that every bad guy in every movie had one haha Over the years I had driven many, from early 95s, to later models and to the sport models, my cousin owns a 98, my uncle owns a 95. About 6 months ago I decided I would buy one this year. Wanted a 00 or 2001 with the M Sport Package. The lower the miles, the better. Was looking for Alpine White, Orient Blue and of course Imola Red (though knowing how rare they are kinda gave up on the IR)

Well last week I found it, and moved quick on it. 2001 740i M-Sport. 104k miles. Imola Red/Natural Beige/Dark Beige Dash, Cold Weather Package, Widescreen NAV, power rear and side sunscreens. Set out yesterday for the 4 hour drive from Maine to Vermont, where the car was. The vehicle has never seen a New England winter and has been maintained pretty well. Also has a Dinan intake manifold and Dinan software. The owner almost cried when he saw me driving away with it! Says he will move on to a 645i/650i Cabriolet. Anyway, this will be my new daily driver and winter car. Already have a set of E38 Style 60s on snow tires coming. ZHP will be garaged in winter as always. On to pics

Gonna do some maintenance on it in the next few weeks as well.

Not trying to toot my own horn, just want to say, I'm 22 years old, both cars paid by myself as well as upkeep and other costs. Yes, some 90 hour work weeks are common, mostly 65-70 hour weeks, but still, with hard work anyone can have what they wish. My dad taught me that from a young age. (While I was watching him detail his E32) haha

-Stathi