Ok folks...

I need to prep for the inevitable if it comes to this. I have a few mods on the car that I'd really like to be able to pull off and replace with stock stuff if they require that... I was thinking, it would be perfect if you could ship the parts to me, I pay shipping of course. If I need to swap them and use your OEM stuff, then I can pay you for the stock parts, or possibly even sell you the mod I remove from my car...? If I don't need them, I will of course ship them back to you. If that doesn't work, we can figure another arrangement of some sort... But, I'd just like to have these parts on hand so that I don't end up giving away the mods I spent good cash for... So, things I need... And of course, I don't really care about condition, as long as its something so that the car is still 'complete' if the insurance totals it out.

OEM lights
-headlights
-corners
-sidemarkers
-taillights (sedan fitment)

OEM dead pedal (black)

some sort of shift knob?? (If anyone wants my 8/10 ZHP knob, I'll pull it and throw on whatever you have to trade)

I don't think it'll really be possible to get my brakes off, so I'm kind of over that... And I have my stock muffler still, so I'll definitely get the Dinan exhaust removed.

Please post if you can help. I'm hoping I don't need any of these parts, but if so, I'd like to be prepared...