Well, not exactly.

As you all know by now, Mark (Marcus San-Diego) gave Keith (Kayger12) and I the site on June 1st, 2013.

Keith gave me sole ownership of the site on June 14th, 2013.

I wanted to publicly thank Keith for entrusting me with (giving me) his half of ZHPMafia.com, and can promise the membership and moderators it will not be abused, nor wasted. Mark and Keith, as well as JR are still a pivotal part of this site, always offering me advice, tips, support, and a kick in the ass every now and then.

My number one goal here is to continue to provide a professional atmosphere for BMW inspired people to commiserate, reflect upon and share life with one another, should they choose to. We've always supported and have always endorsed the Family atmosphere, and can't see that ever changing.

Should anyone see something that can be improved, feel free to hit me up via PM for consideration.

So with that said, I wanted to thank everyone in advance, for their support, understanding, communication, and contributions. You all amaze and inspire me in your lives, and what you do for the BMW community.

Thank you Keith and JR for continuing in your moderator/Member contribution roles and thanks again to Mark for getting this ball rolling.

DW