Hi all! Name's Dave and I'm from South Florida. My car is a 2004 coupe and I've had it for just over two years. I got lucky and found one with COMPLETE original owner documentation since day one...every service/repair etc. is all documented and this thing was a completely stock garage queen. Well...not any more :-)

I'm a track day enthusiast so I set out to build what I consider to be the perfect dual purpose dd/track car...

Like many guys here this isn't my first BMW but it's definitely my favorite.
A little about me: I'm a firefighter/Paramedic and I live in Palm Beach, FL. I grew up in Detroit and I've been a car guy since before I could drive. I love driving...almost as much as I love working on cars/motorcycles. I've never done any actual racing but I've been doing track days in cars and motorcycles for the last 8 years or so. There's nothing I'd rather spend a weekend doing than pushing my machines to their absolute limits on the track.
Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of the "family" and I hope the last two years I spent underneath my car might allow me to contribute to the forum. In my career as a firefighter and in my garage I love solving problems and I'm always up for a good challenge. I'll get my sig set up in the next few days and I'll put together more detailed info on my car and post it up with pics. In the mean time just wanted to say hi!