So I got the car up on jacks the other day to replace the differential bushings (Hell of a job by itself) and while I was taking the necessary parts loose in order to do so I noticed that the rear main seal appears to be leaving from what I can tell (oil coming out from around tranny bell housing) though not a substantial leak but still one im not particularly happy to live with.

I've decided to go ahead and replace the clutch and other necessary items while I do this but when I searched on ECStunings website all I could find for the "rear main seal" was a gasket when from what I understand there is a bearing that needs to be replaced. Am I missing something here?

For my second question, im going to go with a south bend clutch through ECS as well but I'm not sure if the flywheel should be replaced (car going on 225k at the moment) though I'm thinking it probably does. Im curious if anyone has any suggestions as to if I can determine this without removing the tranny. If it's not to too much of a rattle I was thinking about getting a single mass but from the prices I've seen it isn't really any cheaper to go that route.

In total im going to order
South bend clutch stage 1
Shifter rebuild kit
Driveshaft giubo (stress fractures all over it)
Rear main seal
Flywheel (depending on if it's needed which I'm fearing that it is)

If there's any insight you all can give as to what else I should order or in relation to my questions I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for the long post didn't want to blow up the feed with multiple questions.

Thanks fellas

sent from S4