Hey guys-

So I recently replaced my Bilstein Sports and H&R lowering springs with Koni FSDs and Stock springs. Ever since I did the replacement I have been getting a noise front the front end that sounds like crunching, or kind of like a coffee machine when its boiling the water. It happens only at low speeds when coming to a stop or turning the wheels. Sounds awful.

The PO put the Bilstein's on not more than 20K miles ago and added a turner sway bar and I'm assuming replaced the links and bushings (they have no play and look practically new-although I haven't checked out the front bushings as they are covered up). When I installed the end links with the new Konis I had both front wheels off the ground. This is where I think I might have gone wrong- as I believe one wheel has to be loaded while installing the other side.

Before I go replacing the sway bar links and bushings I wanted to see if there was something simple I did wrong-with preloading and such. Any other suspension items that might cause this sound?